Placing an Order
§ We use PACKAGE trackable, priority shipping UPS, USPS.
§ Once the order is placed, you'l receive an email with a tracking number and the days until delivery. Our processing is up to one week before it is shipped.
§ If for any reason such as out-of-stock, we'll refund your order with an email. and give an email of next expected shipment and delivery dates when the item(s) are in stock. Then we'll reorder it with your approval.
§ If there is a delay in shipment, email us ASAP and get confirmation of second delivery date.
§ Our refund policy is 90 days from the purchase date.
§ We’ll happily accept returns or exchanges for any purchases and will issue a full refund upon receiving your items within 90 days of the PURCHASE date.
§ All returns must be pre-approved by our staff.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Put the item into its original shipment packaging.
- Contact Customer Service Department at 1-831-227-4071 to obtain your approval.
- We will e-mail you the approval for your records.
- Take your package to the nearest carrier store.
- Once we receive your returned item(s), we will issue your refund right away.
Mail your package and invoice slips to: Arlen Botanics, 850 Front Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
§ Three options based on details for refunding the order are available.
§ Tell us your need for the refund.
§ Will you need a replacement? Did the product work as you would expect it to?
Option 1 Receive a credit, tell us why you would like one. Would you like to tyour comments and any details that will help.ry another item category?
Option 2 Receive a full refund, was the product damaged during shipping? Should the product be replaced?
Option 3 Make an exchange and get a product replacement for an item of the same dollar value?
DISTRAUGHT with YOUR ORDER?
- IN CASE OF ORDER DELAYS, GIVE UPDATED NEW SHIPMENT DATE AND DELIVERY TIME AND DAY. THIS SECOND TRY IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TRIES A NEW SHIPMENT DATE CAN BE REARRANGED.
- EMAIL NEW DATE IN CASE THE OLD ONE DOESN'T GO THROUGH.
- § CANCELLATIONS
For definite delays of up to 30 days, you may treat the customer's silence as agreeing to the delay. But for longer or indefinite delays - and second and subsequent delays - you must get the customer's written, electronic or verbal consent to the delay. If the customer doesn't give you his okay, you must promptly refund all the money the customer paid you without being asked by the customer.
Finally, you have the right to cancel orders that you can't fill in a timely manner, but you must promptly notify the customer of your decision and make a prompt refund.